Thanks to Red over at stuffredsaid, I was generously given this award:
She’s a great poet & writer. Be sure to check out her out and feel great from reading her posts. I always do. :)
Since I thought this award wasn’t fair to all the men out there, I decided to create my own award for them & used the Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood symbol. :) I’ve always had more guy friends that chick friends, so I thought the boys needed a brotherhood to pass on to their guy friend bloggers.
So, if I nominate a girl, you get the sisterhood award, if you’re a man than you get the brotherhood award. Yes, gender really doesn’t matter to some people, but just pick the award that you identify with the most mm’kay?
Rules for the Award:
- Thank the giver.
- Post 7 things about yourself.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
- Nominate 7 blogs.
Here’s my 7 fun facts:
- For the longest time my favorite animal was those that didn’t actually exist, but were complete fantasy.
- I’m an Aquarius=I’m creative and eccentric.
- I someday want a job that can tolerate piercings and tattoos. (probably never happen)
- My ears are gauged out to a size 6 & the biggest I’ll go is maybe a 4. :p
- Both my parents like to grow plants and flowers when they feel like it.
- I plan and think too much about the future. It’s a blessing and a curse.
- I get my dorky sense of humor from my parents. :D
- Boy with a hat
- Shantelle Latreese
- Books and Bowel Movements
- The Blog of Funny Names
- Retcon Poet
Let the Force Be with You All in your blogs & the content that goes into them!